A metaphysical teaching center, where...
New Thought meets Ancient Wisdom
SOM Teaching Symbol
"Share the TRUTH;
Shine the LIGHT;
Our foundational philosophy is based on the teachings of
Ernest Holmes, called:
"SCIENCE of MIND."
His work is a correlation of the laws of science (quantum physics), the opinions of philosophy and the revelations of religion applied to human issues, needs and aspirations.
Shiloh Spiritual Center
...serves as a place to Wake~UP! and remember who we really are, expand our awareness, cultivate our relationship with our Creator and learn to live from our soul~knowing.
Our time together in service, activities and classes is our light-hearted celebration of life and living.
At Shiloh, the Science of Mind foundational teaching is interwoven with metaphysical perspectives from:
- Native American spirituality and its reverence for all things.
- Eastern philosophies
- Mysticism of Christianity and Judaism (Kabbalah)
- Advanced teachings of A Course in Miracles (ACIM)
- Brilliant and lasered insights of Abraham~Hicks
From the desk of Rev. Roxie...
Dear fellow Seekers,
Originally drawn to Native American teachings, I later discovered Ernest Holmes' work. As I explored his and other writings of the New Thought movement, I began to see the same Truths woven throughout world religions and their mystical aspects.
My quest to deepen my consciousness about ancient wisdom teachings, traditional religions, metaphysics and quantum physics has defined and unfolded this ministry called "Shiloh."
It is my desire to walk this spiritual path with others whose hearts are beckoning them to live from a deeper spiritual perspective.
If so, then I know we will meet soon.
Love and Light,
Rev. Dr. Roxie Hart
Founding minister, 2004
Our offerings include:
- Saturday services, experiential and creative workshops, multi-week coursework, licensing programs, retreats, study groups, seasonal honorings, meditation sessions
- spiritual counseling and prayer work, coaching and therapy
- pastoral care, memorials, weddings, event blessings for baby & home
- social events for fun and fellowship
- local outings and field trips
- community service with elementary schools and senior centers
- support groups and clubs